Outdoor Marquee Request Form
Please click here to request posting to the university's electronic outdoor signs located in front of GPAC and at the main intersection in front of campus. This form is for use by internal departments only. Please attach images in jpeg format and as close to the following dimensions as possible.
UNCP Sign Resolution (WxH):
- Givens Performing Arts Center: 252 x 108 pixels
- Main Sign: 324 x 180 pixels
Note: the marquee will not read .PDF or .PPT formats. Files sent in those formats will not be used.
Chavis Center Digital Displays
Digital Signage General Guidelines
Flat-screen digital displays throughout the UC (James B. Chavis University Center) are designated to broadcast events, activities, and announcements in both video and static images. Displays are located beside Bert’s (Chick Fil A) and the University Dining entrance.
Request to Post a Digital Announcement
- Requests to publish DAs must be submitted to the University Center & Programs office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organizations must design and create their own DA prior to submitting a request.
- Announcements/Ads must include organization and contact information.
- DAs may be posted for up to 14 business days prior to the event close date.
- Organizations and departments may broadcast up to 3 total slides for concurrent rotation.
- Each slide/announcement may be displayed for up to 7 seconds at a time.
Digital Signage Format Guidance
- Digital signage (DSA) announcements must be created as 1920h x 1080w pixel standard (4:3) images. Images will display in landscape format.
- Acceptable image formats:
- Video formats: .ASF, .AVI, .MPEG, .MPG, .MOV, .SWF, .MP4, .M4V, .WMV
- Picture formats: .BMP, .EMF, .EPS, .EXIF, .GIF, .ICO, .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, .PSD, .TIF, .TIFF, .WMF
- UNACCEPTABLE FORMATS: PPT, PDF or BMP files will not be accepted.